Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's Friggin Frozen!

Oh. My. Goodness. It is cold out buster! What's a lady to do? I feel quite fortunate that even in the worst of the cold, it's an easy walk to the subway. And to be fair...the combination of the two modes of travel keep me on my toes. Riding a local line on a New York City subway during rush hour (heck, whenever) reminds me of Bill Cosby's routine "A Nut in Every Car"



Well, when I'm willing to brave biking through the big bad New York streets filled with dirty snow, cranky city folk, and the general frigid air... I find it completely lovely. The key is the right outfit. For graduating, Brett's parents gave me a Po Campo bag. I almost cried!

I LOVE my Po Campo!!

This is important because it is the basis for all the other pieces of my riding outfit. I found the coat to match and the boots followed:


I like looking like I'm dressed to ride. The right outfit can change a whole perspective. Of course, when the real nastiness of the winter sets in, I throw on those rainpants:

No comments:

Post a Comment