Sunday, June 20, 2010

Meet Brittany


Recently, a lovely lady stayed in my home and purchased a bike for her visit. I have wanted a cruiser for some time. I really love the Pashley Princess Sovereign, but I'm terrified of buying that bike while I'm living in New York City. So, I made her an offer she couldn't refuse, and now have two bikes. Brittany is lovely. She's one of my favorite shades of blue and is sparkly. When I ride her, I feel so la di da.

Brittany needs some real love. I'm really excited that one of the challenges for the LGRAB Summer Games is to perform a maintenance task on your bike. In order to take Brittany out the other day, I tightened her brakes:


Brett showed me how to do it. I'm looking forward to really cleaning Brittany up, and making her one special bike. I think a basket of some sort will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment