Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lovely Ladies


Certainly, one of the best things in life is good friendships. On the last day of my 27th year, my friends Kelly and Suzie met me for dinner. Many laughs, serious nods, veggie burgers and a bottle of champagne later, I came to enjoy all the great choices and awkward decisions that brought me to this moment with two lovely ladies celebrating life. After dinner I asked them to join me on a quest to find flowers, champagne, strawberries, and balloons. The things I believe every woman needs to properly celebrate a birthday. We succeeded on the first two, and failed on the last two. This is a moment from our scavenger hunt:


It's always amazing to close out another year on planet earth. It was a struggle, and a success. I'm really looking forward to 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment